What I Love Wednesday is a monthly (for now) feature that posts on the last Wednesday of each month. I hope you like some of these things I've been loving!
This DIY for wrap bracelets. It's a great scrap burning project.
These vegan Toms are gorgeous.
I am definitely making some of these footed containers!
This shirt cracks me up.
This DIY for letter boxes is so cute.
- This air freshener is adorable.
- 6 vegan habits everyone should adopt. (This is great even if you're not vegan!)
- Who doesn't love Rainy Mood?
- This blog is pretty awesome - great blog design/html tutorials!
- I've had my daily cry - this story of a family that saved an elderly dog is amazing.
- I'm a Yankees fan, if you didn't know, and these shoes are on point.
- Inexpensive foods that brighten your skin.
- I know PETA is one of those love or hate organizations, and I stay out of those arguments, but you really can't beat the information they provide everyone with. And hey - Richmond made the list of the top ten vegan-friendly cities in 2013! Yeah, RVA!
- I just found Emma Grace's blog over at Tuttibella Blogs. Love!
- This skirt.
- I could completely fill our house with these.